Are Boise Police Arresting CBD Users? I thought it was legal–> THINK AGAIN! Learn the truth, dont be confused about THC laws & Hemp Products in Idaho. Cross state lines, cannabidiol controlled substance drug policy CBD is a massively growing market in the United States. Although Idaho generally has strict cannabis laws, but not for hemp-derived CBD. Read our article and learn where to buy CBD in Idaho and get familiar with the local regulations. Idaho is one of the least marijuana-friendly states. Getting caught with even small amounts of marijuana can lead to jail time.
Is CBD Oil Legal In Idaho?
CBD, which is one of the many extracts of the cannabis plant, does not produce intoxication or euphoria.
However, while the CBD market is booming and taking the U.S. by storm, it’s still a tricky time for both consumers and entrepreneurs because different states are passing different rules concerning CBD – also known as cannabidiol.
Is CBD legal in Idaho? Laws Buying Hemp Products Boise
State laws are evolving everywhere, including in Idaho, and it can feel like CBD is in legal limbo. So if you’re confused about the legality of the CBD products flooding the city of Boise, Idaho, and asking: is CBD oil legal in Idaho? You’re not alone.
Let’s get a clear picture of the legality of CBD in the state of Idaho:
Are Boise Police Arresting CBD Users?
CBD must be legal on both the state as well as the federal level for it to be legal.
Even as states surrounding our gorgeous state of Idaho legalize the use of medicinal and recreational use of marijuana, police are still making CBD related arrests?
But why is this? Isn’t CBD legal in Idaho?
Well, technically yes, but it’s still a grey area. CBD is legal in Idaho if and only if it does not contain any THC levels and must be derived from the following parts only:
(1) fibre produced from the stalks
(2) mature stalks
(3) cake or oil from the achene or seeds of the plant
(4) sterilized seeds of the plant are incapable of germination
(5) salt, derivative, mixture or any other compound made from the preparation of mature stalks.
Therefore, anything containing any traces of THC or is not derived from the five mentioned parts can be deemed as ‘marijuana’ in Idaho. And cannabis is illegal in Idaho, and if charged with possession charges of over 3 oz of marijuana, it carries a felony sentence of up to 5 years and $10,000 fine.
Gov. Brad ittle removed hemp from Idaho’s list of Schedule I drugs. And it’s predicted that there will be more legislation about CBD in 2023.
But before that happens, you might want to consult with professional legal counsel before taking possession, selling or transporting CBD products.
Make sure the label says: “CONTAINS 0% THC”
Best Place To Buy CBD In Boise?
Are you looking for a place to shop for CBD oil legal in Idaho without having to worry about the cops? Well, here are the best places to get THC-free CBD products:
Again, before you purchase any CBD products, make sure that it is derived from hemp and not marijuana and does not contain any traces of THC.
Can You Get High Off CBD?
Have you had a bad experience with cannabis in the past? Or perhaps you’re wondering about the use of CBD at work? If so, you must be wondering if CBD oil would make you feel ‘high’ or end up doing you or your loved one more harm than good. In simple terms: is CBD oil going to make you paranoid and stressed out?
Well, while cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the many compounds that are found in hemp and cannabis. Another primary compound found in these plants is the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC induces psychoactive effects such as euphoria, forgetfulness and even heightened sensory perception.
However, while there might be traces of THC in CBD oil, you can’t get high off CBD since the THC level is too low.
Talk to a Boise Attorney
New Idaho Hemp Law
In 2019, HB 126 was signed into law allow growing and transporting of hemp in Idaho. But you must be licensed.
You can apply for: a producer license or a handling license. Get the latest updates for Idaho Hemp Licenses here.
The legislation authorized the production, research and processing of industrial hemp and allowed for the legal possession and transportation of hemp products.
Is Cannabidiol (CBD) A Controlled Substance?
The Idaho Statute Section 37-2705 defines schedule I controlled substances following the Federal Law as compound, mixture, preparation or material that contains any traces of either THC or marijuana.
Therefore, for CBD to not be a controlled substance in Idaho, two conditions must be satisfied:
1. The CBD oil/product CANNOT contain any quantity of tetrahydrocannabinol and not just less than 0.3%.
2. The CBD oil extract cannot be considered as ‘marijuana’ under Idaho Statute Section 37-2705.
NOTE: this info is straight from the Idaho Office of Drug Policy:
So is CBD oil legal in Idaho?
In sum, Cannabidiol with 0% THC and extracted from hemp and not marijuana is not a controlled substance.
Bottom line, Idaho could be considered the worst state when it comes to issues regarding consumer hemp. Have you or someone dear to you been charged with CBD or marijuana-related charges? If so, an experienced and reputable criminal defense attorney can help to get the charges reduced and even dropped.
Reach out to the best Boise criminal defense attorney to have your case evaluated today!
Get your life back, hire a Criminal Defense Attorney
Hazekamp, Arno. “The trouble with CBD oil.” Medical cannabis and cannabinoids 1.1 (2018): 65-72. https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/489287 McCoy, Bláthnaid, et al. “A prospective open‐label trial of a CBD/THC cannabis oil in dravet syndrome.” Annals of clinical and translational neurology 5.9 (2018): 1077-1088. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/acn3.621 Idaho Statesman BY KATY MOELLER MARCH 02, 2019 05:00 AM. If hemp is illegal in Idaho, how are all those products for sale in stores? https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article226865399.html BIG SKY SCIENTIFIC LLC v. IDAHO STATE POLICE, No. 1: 19-cv-00040-REB (D. Idaho Sept. 3, 2019). https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=12666435209403807680&hl=en&as_sdt=200006 State v. McKean, 356 P.3d 368, 159 Idaho 75 (2015). https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=2129541342342725316&q=thc+free&hl=en&as_sdt=4,13 KTVB News, Author: Gretchen Parsons Published: 5:21 PM MST February 13, 2019, CBD oil is readily available online, so can you legally buy it in Idaho?https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/cbd-oil-is-readily-available-online-so-can-you-legally-buy-it-in-idaho/277-9c570f3b-2d9f-48f0-a529-290de2733a82
Legal Aid Articles
Legal Help Tips
Below are our popular legal aid and articles which will help better understand how the law works.
When you hire us as a Boise attorney, we want you to make the best use of our legal services.
Communication is key. The less time you spend with us, the more money you will save.
Criminal Law Terms
Reasonable ground for suspicion, supported by circumstances strong enough to warrant a cautious man’s belief that the law has been, or is being violated. A police officer must have probable cause to make an arrest or search.
Claim your FREE Consultation from a Boise attorney
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Only an attorney from Boise Attorney Group can tell you how the law may affect you in a particular situation. Remember, what you don’t know about Idaho law can hurt you. Hire a Boise criminal assault & battery lawyer today.
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Idaho? Hemp Oil Laws & Legality (2022)
CBD is a booming industry in the United States. People use it for a variety of symptoms, including anxiety disorders, pain, inflammation, seizures, and sleep problems. Cannabis laws can be hard to understand because they vary by state. In 2018, the US federal government has made one branch of the cannabis regulations clearer by de-scheduling hemp and reclassifying it as an agricultural commodity.
But how do you know which CBD oil is legal and which is not?
How do you distinguish between poor-quality and premium-quality suppliers?
And finally, where do you find the best stores selling CBD oil in Idaho?
This article will answer all the above questions.
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Idaho?
So, we’ve already established that Idaho is not the best place for getting caught with cannabis. It’s also not the most progressive state (to say the least) when it comes to the CBD laws. Although hemp-derived CBD oil is legal in Idaho, only products based on CBD isolate are allowed for sale.
Therefore, your best chance of getting quality CBD oil in Idaho is to find a reliable online retailer.
Below we highlight the perks of buying CBD online.
Reasons to Shop for CBD Online
First off, products found online are usually less expensive than that in-store. Online stores can cut out the middleman, hence better prices, discounts, bulk deals, coupon codes, and loyalty programs. It would be difficult to get such perks from your local head shop.
Moreover, buying CBD online is easier and more convenient. You can compare different products and prices without leaving your home; all you need to do is open several tabs in your browser and check who sells the best CBD oil out there. Doing so locally would be hugely time-consuming, as most CBD stores usually stock one or two types of CBD due to limited shelf space.
Finally, it’s easier to research your potential vendor on the Internet. Online stores are usually run by experts whose whole life revolves around CBD and the hemp industry, so they eagerly boast about their mission and the quality standards they employ. Reputable CBD companies will publish the lab reports on their website or at least make them accessible on request.
If a company offers some sort of a money-back guarantee on its products, it’s all the better. This is a sign that the people behind your CBD oil are confident about its quality.
Royal CBD – Full Spectrum
- Made from locally grown organic hemp
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Infused with full-spectrum CBD
- Available in 4 strengths and flavors
- Up to 2500 mg of CBD per bottle
- 3rd-party tested for potency and purity
- Great Berry flavor
- Sourced from US-grown organic hemp
- Contains full-spectrum CBD
- Up to 80 mg CBD/mL
- Great potency range for beginners
- Third-party tested for potency and purity
- Great kiwi-honey flavor
Local CBD Retailers in Idaho
You can find CBD oil in Idaho visiting places such as vape stores, head shops, or health retail centers. However, if you want to buy CBD oil locally, you must ensure that the product contains 0% THC. Otherwise, it is illegal to purchase.
That doesn’t mean you can’t find decent CBD products in Idaho; you just have very limited options.
Take a look at the list below to see if there’s a store in your city that stocks CBD oil.
CBD Stores in Boise
- Vape Affliction
- Matrix Vapor Boise
- Surman’s Smoke Shop
CBD Stores in Coeur D’Alene
- Vape Monkey, Inc.
- Vapor Cafe
- Discount Vapor & Accessories
CBD Stores in Twin Falls
- CJ’s Vapehouse
- Your CBD Store
- Snake River Vapors
If you don’t see your city on this list or are worried about crossing the local law, your best bet is to place your order online.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Idaho?
Although CBD is non-psychoactive regardless of where it comes from, its source can actually determine whether or not the end product will have psychoactive properties.
This is important since the laws in Idaho change depending on the source of your CBD oil.
Long story short, CBD oil made from marijuana will also contain significant levels of THC, so it can cause you to experience a slightly psychoactive buzz. The intensity of these effects depends on the exact ratio of CBD to THC in the product.
CBD oils produced from hemp won’t get the user high because they contain 0.3% or less.
Guide to Buying CBD Oil in Idaho
The CBD market is new and largely unregulated. There are many companies that sell outstanding products from quality ingredients, but there’s also a large share of companies that aren’t afraid of churning out poorly manufactured CBD oil that can be dangerous for your health. For example, the FDA reported 52 cases of poisoning from mislabelled CBD products in Utah.
Currently, the best way to purchase quality CBD products in Idaho is to place an order with a trustworthy online store. But, before we elaborate on that, we need to take a look at the quality criteria for buying CBD oil.
Important Considerations for Buying CBD Oil in Idaho
- Make sure that your CBD oil has been tested by an outside lab. Third-party laboratories can analyze the CBD content in your product to check if it matches the amount stated on the bottle. They can also look for common contaminants and unwanted additives, such as pesticides, heavy metals, mycotoxins, and solvents.
- Never buy from companies that make outrageous claims about CBD oil. CBD is a great supplement that can improve your daily life in many areas, but it won’t cure you out of any disease — nor can it fix broken limbs. If you see a company making such claims about its products, you shouldn’t trust it.
- Choose CO2-extracted CBD. CO2 extraction is by far the best method to produce CBD oil because it yields clean and potent extracts without using additional heat or solvents. If a company makes its products using CO2 extraction, it’s a sign that they are committed to quality.
- Look for full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum means that the product was made using the whole hemp plant, so it contains all naturally occurring compounds, such as CBD, trace cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. These compounds help your body process CBD more efficiently and are considered better than products based on single molecules.
- Organic hemp is the best source of CBD oil. Organic plants are grown from non-GMO seeds; they are planted in clean soil and cultivated under natural sunlight without pesticides or synthetic growth boosters. These aspects are particularly important for the quality of CBD flowers because hemp is natural bioaccumulators. As such, they absorb every substance from the environment they grow in, including the good and bad ones.
Let’s see how the law in Idaho treats both sources of CBD.
Hemp CBD Oil in Idaho
As mentioned earlier in the article, there are two primary sources of CBD.
The first type of CBD oil is produced using mature marijuana plants. If you purchase marijuana-delivered CBD oil, it will contain high levels of THC and be illegal in Idaho.
Hemp-derived CBD oil, on the other hand, contains no more than 0.3% THC, which isn’t enough to get the user high.
This type of CBD oil is legal in all 50 states under the 2018 Farm Bill. Changes in this document made it possible for farmers to grow hemp as an agricultural crop. Not only did it open the door for research around hemp, but it also provided ripe opportunities for commercial brands that use hemp for paper, clothing, fuel, food, housing, and CBD oil.
However, there’s a catch with Idaho’s laws regarding CBD. Namely, you can possess CBD oil as long as it contains no traceable THC content, so CBD oil in Idaho remains in a legal grey area.
Marijuana CBD Oil in Idaho
Although many neighboring states have legalized marijuana for recreational use (California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington), Idaho has refused to legalize any type of marijuana use.
The state has severe penalties for simple possession. If you get caught with less than 3 ounces of marijuana in Idaho, your charges will be classified as a misdemeanor punishable with a $1000 fine and one year in prison. Possession of more than 3 ounces is a felony that carries a maximum punishment of 5 years in jail on top of a $10,000 fine.
To make things worse, you can be put into jail for 6 months just for being high.
Not to mention that your bank account will get lighter by $1000.
It’s also prohibited to grow any marijuana plants in Idaho.
Why does the state take such a serious stance whereas other states have, at least, loosened their marijuana policies? This is because marijuana is still held in the same category of substances as meth, heroin, and LSD. Under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), marijuana has no accepted medical treatment use, lacks accepted safety for use under medical supervision, but it carries a high potential for abuse.
Which, as we know thanks to the findings of modern science, is far from the truth.
Individual states can either follow the federal law or introduce their own changes to cannabis regulations. However, Idaho decided to follow the CSA’s provisions to the letter.
Can Doctors Prescribe CBD Oil in Idaho?
Unfortunately, Idaho doesn’t have a medical marijuana program in place. The state currently doesn’t accept any marijuana use. In 2012, 2014, and 2016, Idaho tried to pass medical marijuana laws that would grant access to marijuana and its derivatives (including CBD oil) to qualifying patients in Idaho. Marijuana would have been available for people with cancer, glaucoma, and epilepsy.
However, these initiatives didn’t receive enough support from the voters to reach the ballot.
In 2015, state lawmakers passed a bill to allow the use of CBD oil for children with intractable forms of epilepsy but Governor Otter vetoed the act, scared that it would compromise the state’s drug laws.
Don’t worry, there’s still a chance for you to enjoy the benefits of CBD oil while in Idaho. It’s 100% legal.
We mean the hemp-derived CBD oil.
Summary: What’s the Best Way to Buy CBD Oil in Idaho?
Idaho is one of the least progressive states when it comes to cannabis laws. Legalization isn’t even on the horizon, although Idaho is surrounded by states that have legalized marijuana for all uses.
The safest way to buy CBD oil in Idaho is through a trustworthy online store. Online stores provide more information on their products; they also offer a broader selection of CBD formats and have better deals for their products than any local vendor. You can easily verify if the company is honest by checking if the company’s claims find proof in third-party lab testing.
Most importantly, remember to always double-check the credibility of your potential supplier. Don’t be one of those customers who have made poor decisions by getting hooked on fancy marketing buzzwords and great promises.
Nina created CFAH.org following the birth of her second child. She was a science and math teacher for 6 years prior to becoming a parent — teaching in schools in White Plains, New York and later in Paterson, New Jersey.
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Idaho in 2022
CBD is a massively growing industry in the United States. It can be used to treat a ton of symptoms including pain, anxiety, and seizures.
Marijuana laws can be confusing and federal, and state laws often contradict each other. Unfortunately, Idaho is one of the least marijuana-friendly states. Getting caught with even small amounts of marijuana can lead to jail time.
Don’t lose hope! If you’re unsure about purchasing CBD oil legally in Idaho, this article will clarify the law and point you in the right direction of trustworthy suppliers.
3. Most Hemp-Derived Cannabinoids Legal | Δ8, Δ9, and Δ10 Illegal | Marijuana Medical Use Only
Table of Contents
Where to Buy CBD in Idaho (2022):
- Royal CBD Oil— Best CBD Oil Overall
- Gold Bee CBD Gummies— Best CBD Gummies
- CBDistillery THC-Free Pure CBD Oil— Best CBD Isolate Oil
- Industrial Hemp Farms— Best CBD Flower
- Honest Paws CBD Oil For Dogs— Best CBD Oil For Dogs
Is CBD Legal In Idaho in 2022?
CBD is legal in Idaho, but barely.
CBD oil in Idaho exists in a legal grey area. Although the federal government has deemed industrial hemp products legal to sell and consume, Idaho law doesn’t always agree.
There are two primary types of CBD oil.
The first type is produced using flowering marijuana plants which are fully illegal federally and in Idaho.
Industrial hemp-derived CBD oil, on the other hand, contains 0.3% THC or less and doesn’t get the user high.
These products are legally able to be sold throughout the United States as a result of the Agricultural Act of 2018.
This law applies in Idaho as well; however, you must take extra caution. In 2021, the state revised its hemp laws with Bill 126, allowing cultivation and transportation of hemp with up to 0.3% THC — the last state to do so. However, this doesn’t change the CBD laws.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at how to buy CBD oil in Idaho.
How to Buy CBD Oil in Idaho
The laws and regulations around CBD oil in Idaho are strict, which means it can be very difficult to find a reliable (and legal) source for your CBD needs. Additionally, you must be sure that your CBD oil contains no THC for it to be even remotely legal in the state of Idaho.
The CBD industry has very few regulations. A lack of regulations has led to an abundance of CBD companies popping up — many of which are selling low-quality products.
Some tests have found that companies are producing oils that contain unwanted heavy metals, solvents, or no CBD at all.
They’re effectively selling snake oil.
How to Protect Yourself From Buying Poor-Quality CBD Oil
- Ensure that any products you purchase are double-checked by a third-party lab. Certain CBD products contain foreign materials that don’t belong in the oil. Others contain significantly less CBD than advertised. This step is especially important in Idaho because these labs can tell you the exact THC content.
- Watch out for companies that claim that CBD oil is a cure-all for any symptom. CBD oil is an extremely versatile health supplement that can help with all sorts of problems. However, CBD oil won’t regrow a missing leg.
- Purchase from companies that use CO2 as their method of extraction. CO2 extraction doesn’t use any additional solvents or heat, which helps to keep your CBD oil pure and clean.
Making your purchase online is the most sure-fire way to protect yourself from trouble with the law. If they’re a reputable source, they should have all of the above factors listed in an easy-to-find place on their website.
Products sold in-store will be difficult to verify the source. They may contain trace amounts of THC, which can lead you to possible fines or jail time.
1. Online Shops
The most reliable way to purchase CBD oil in Idaho is to find a trustworthy CBD online supplier.
Making your purchase online will allow you to easily verify the source of your oil and offer you the best information about your CBD products.
Additionally, you’ll be able to take advantage of special offers and discount deals that would be difficult to find in-store. Running a physical shop costs a lot of money. Shopping online will save you valuable time and money when compared to buying in-store.
Going from shop to shop to compare products and prices is time-consuming. Looking at products online allows you to quickly read up on what’s available and make the most informed decision possible.
As a result of Idaho’s unusually strict marijuana laws, you may have a lot of trouble tracking down a trustworthy source of CBD oil locally. The state has been fighting against marijuana legalization for quite some time, so we would advise being wary of products found in stores.
Although we always recommend shopping online, if your heart is set on in person, we have made a list of places in Idaho that may be able to point you in the right direction.
2. Local Stores in Idaho
Some local places that might sell CBD oil are vape stores, head shops, and natural health retail outlets.
IMPORTANT! Whatever product you purchase, make sure it has a 0.0% THC content to minimize the chances of getting into trouble with the law.
Is Marijuana Legal in Idaho in 2022?
Although many nearby states have legalized marijuana for recreational use (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada) and others have legalized medicinal use (Montana, Wyoming, Utah), any type of marijuana use is illegal in Idaho.
Possession of under 3 ounces of marijuana in Idaho can land you a misdemeanor and in prison for one year with a $1000 fine. Possession of more than 3 ounces is a felony with a maximum punishment of 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Even just being high can lead to 6 months of jail time or a $1000 fine.
Those are some strict penalties.
Additionally, you may not have any marijuana plants in Idaho.
Idaho hasn’t taken any meaningful steps toward legalization or decriminalization.
This is because marijuana is still considered a Schedule I drug (other drugs with this classification include meth, heroin, and LSD) under the Controlled Substance Act.
According to Drugs.com, Schedule I drugs are those that have the following properties:
- It has a high potential for abuse.
- It has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the United States.
- It has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
According to the Controlled Substance Act, no Schedule I drugs may be prescribed by a doctor as a valid medication.
Idaho has previously tried to pass medical marijuana laws in 2012, 2014, and 2016 that would grant access to marijuana to treat specified conditions including cancer, glaucoma, and epilepsy.
Specifically, in 2015, state legislators passed a bill to allow the use of CBD oil for children who suffer from severe epilepsy but Governor Otter vetoed the bill in fear of compromising the state’s drug laws.
The state of Idaho seems to be entirely opposed to the idea of marijuana, whether it’s recreational or medical.
Idaho is not a state you want to be caught with marijuana in.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Idaho in 2022?
As you probably guessed, delta 8 THC is not legal in Idaho. Its strict stance on hemp carries over to delta 8.
CBD and delta 8 help with various health issues, so it’s unfortunate that the state looks poorly on them.
Buying Delta 8 in Idaho
Until the laws change, you can’t buy delta 8 in Idaho. If there comes a time when you can, make sure you apply the same rules we gave you for CBD.
These unregulated products can be dangerous if you buy from the wrong source.
If you have the chance to buy delta 8 THC, check out one of these three companies:
Third-party tests are the only way to know what you’re buying — but don’t stop there. Check customer reviews and look at the information the company provides. How is the cannabinoid extracted? Where do they get their hemp? What drives the people behind the company?
All of this information is easiest to find online, plus you’ll find better prices and a wider selection. There’s nothing better than knowing the best decision comes from sitting on your couch.
Recommended CBD Retailers in Idaho
- Nugget CBD – Boise — 1503 Broadway Ave, Boise, ID 83706, United States
- The Honey Pot CBD — 1228 Broadway Ave, Boise, ID 83706, United States
- Viable Alternatives — 9400 W Fairview Ave STE 100, Boise, ID 83704, United States
- White Pine Organics CBD — 10388 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709, United States
- Big Smoke — 3110 Cleveland Blvd Suite J1 Suite J1, Caldwell, ID 83605, United States
- Compass Eudaemonia — 345 Caldwell Blvd Suite 102, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Enliven CBD — 2585 Caldwell Blvd #104, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- The Happy Hippy — 205 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Tobacco Connection — 920 Blaine St, Caldwell, ID 83605, United States
- Tobacco Connection — 2918 E Greenhurst Rd, Nampa, ID 83687, United States
- Weedology — 591 E Idaho Ave, Ontario, OR 97914, United States
- Cannabis & Glass — 605 E Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99208, United States
- Coeur D’Alene Pipe & Cigar — 416 Sherman Ave, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814, United States
- Dr. Todd Schlapfer N.D. — 520 Coeur D Alene Ave, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814, United States
- TreeHouse Club — 14421 E Trent Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216, United States
- VAPE — 2910 N Government Way, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815, United States
- KuKista — 580 Honey Creek, Idaho Falls, ID 83404, United States
- Mountain Medicinals Dispensary — 2313 Colorado Blvd, Idaho Springs, CO 80452, United States
- Nugget CBD – Idaho Falls — 625 Pancheri Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, United States
- Snake River Solace CBD Oil Store — 2095 E 17th St, Idaho Falls, ID 83404, United States
- The Vaping Outlet — 2157 E 17th St, Idaho Falls, ID 83404, United States
- Canna4Life – Cannabis Dispensary — 721 6th St, Clarkston, WA 99403, United States
- Greenfield Company Cannabis Retail — 728 6th St, Clarkston, WA 99403, United States
- Sativa Sisters — 712 5th St, Clarkston, WA 99403, United States
- Nugget CBD – Meridian — 1330 E Fairview Ave Ste 102, Meridian, ID 83642, United States
- Tobacco Connection — 108 E Fairview Ave, Meridian, ID 83642, United States
- VAPE — 1800 S Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID 83642, United States
- Vapor Loft Chinden — 1735 W Chinden Blvd Suite 100, Meridian, ID 83646, United States
- White Pine Organics CBD — 10388 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709, United States
- Compass Eudaemonia — 345 Caldwell Blvd Suite 102, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Enliven CBD — 2585 Caldwell Blvd #104, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Inhale Bliss — 124 13th Ave S, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Nugget CBD – Nampa — 5840 E Franklin Rd, Nampa, ID 83687, United States
- The Happy Hippy — 205 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651, United States
- Juicity Vapor — : 1319 Bench Rd, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States
- Nugget CBD – Pocatello — 705 Yellowstone Ave Suite A, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States
- Outlaw Vapor Pocatello — 518 E Center St, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States
- Pegasus A to Z (formerly Pegasus Bookstore) — 358 S 1st Ave, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States
- The Vaping Outlet — 1023 Yellowstone Ave E, Pocatello, ID 83201, United States
- Twin Falls County Weed Control — 1234 Highland Ave E, Twin Falls, ID 83301, United States
- VAPE — 953 Blue Lakes Blvd N, Twin Falls, ID 83301, United States
One of the local stores may be able to point you in the right direction. Take every precaution you can to ensure you are getting a quality THC-free product.
If you don’t see your city on this list or are worried about local laws and regulations, your best bet is to make your purchase online.
Final Notes on Buying CBD Oil in Idaho
Idaho has some very tough marijuana laws.
Legalization looks like it’s quite far from becoming a reality, even though the state is surrounded by states that have legalized marijuana.
The safest way to purchase CBD oil in Idaho is through a trustworthy online store. Online stores offer more information about the products they sell when compared to buying in person. You can easily verify the THC content and be sure that the company’s claims are backed by a third-party lab.
For the moment, it may be difficult to track down CBD locally in Idaho. Until the state laws become more accepting of marijuana, your best chance is online.