CBD Oil Holistic Our mission is to help people, plain and simple. We provide high quality hemp products to enrich and enhance lives. Our small batch Hemp Extract does just that! Life is a Holistic Hound's USDA Organic CBD for dogs products are 3rd party tested & come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. These oils help to manage normal stress for dogs. Buy 100% organic, pure CBD oil online at Holistic Hemp. We are America's most trusted online CBD products provider. Shop for the best CBD oil for sleep and stress for sale online.
CBD Oil Holistic
Our mission is to help people, plain and simple. We provide high quality hemp products to enrich and enhance lives. Our small batch Hemp Extract does just that! Life is a beautiful thing, and we know that your life will be ever more beautiful with Glow Holistic All-Natural Hemp Extract.
Glow Holistic 1 oz. Tincture
Glow Holistic Half Oz. Tincture
Glow Roll On 250mg
- No categories
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a serious medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
107 Chelsea Rd.
West Point, Virginia 23181
CBD & CBG Oils for Dogs
Mighty Mojo Blend: 250 mg CBD from Water Soluble Broad Spectrum Hemp with Mushroom Extract
250 mg CBD from Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil with 1000 mg CBD
300 mg CBG from Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
How much CBD oil should I give my dog?
As pet owners, we want our fur babies to feel their best. But when it comes to new products, finding the right dosage can be a bit of a guessing game. Because the CBD industry is still relatively new, official guidance involving the dosage of CBD oil for dogs is still undetermined. However, there are some general veterinarian-approved guidelines regarding CBD dosage for dogs.
Follow dosing instructions
Reputable companies provide recommended dosing instructions on the labels of their products. This is important because different companies specifically formulate their products, and the recommended dosage can vary from one product to another. Generally, the amount of organic CBD oil is calculated by mg per kg of body weight. So a dog that weighs less than 20 pounds will receive a smaller milligram amount of CBD than a dog that weighs 50 pounds or more. At Holistic Hound, our USDA organic CBD oils include an easy to measure dropper, allowing pet owners to administer the correct amount of CBD for their pup.
According to the founder of Veterinary Cannabis Education and Consulting, Casara Andre, D.V.M. recommends caution when giving CBD to dogs. That said, it’s important to start CBD oil slowly, at a low dosage, and then gradually increase it until you reach the desired effect. Additionally, Andre advises that CBD oils are easier to dose and offer much more bioavailability than edible bites. However, edible CBD dog bites can be highly effective and convenient once you learn how well your pet tolerates CBD.
How often should I give my dog CBD oil?
Deciding how often CBD oil should be given to your dog is determined by how organic CBD oil affects them. Dogs who’ve never consumed CBD oil will definitely need to start out on the conservative scale of CBD dosing. For the most part, CBD oil is recommended to be administered twice daily based on the dog’s weight. However, dogs who are facing bigger discomforts or are in need of extra CBD may need to take more than the recommended dose or take it more often. (We always suggest talking with your vet before doing so, though!)
Typically, administering CBD oil every 8 hours is suggested for dogs dealing with more long-term conditions. Nevertheless, the most effective way to achieve how often you should use CBD oil for dogs is by increasing and decreasing the dose to see how well your dog reacts to it. Keep in mind that while it takes patience to determine how often you should give CBD oil to dogs, the safety profile of CBD is very promising.
According to a study conducted by Dr. Stephanie McGrath, a veterinarian at Colorado State University, pet owners reported no adverse side effects or behavioral effects regarding CBD for dogs. However, to be completely safe and accurate, the American Kennel Club has reported just a few rare side effects of CBD in dogs.
Rare side effects of CBD oil may include:
- Dry mouth
- Lowered blood pressure
Thankfully, hemp-derived CBD is not toxic and it produces less side effects than other options. While it’s true that CBD oil is well tolerated among its users, consulting with your veterinarian is a must to ensure your pet has no adverse reactions. Here at Holistic Hound, our non-intoxicating full spectrum USDA organic CBD oil is veterinarian formulated, and can be administered once or twice daily, or as needed.
What are the benefits of CBD oil for stressed dogs?
Stress is one of the most common behavioral issues in dogs and, if left untreated, it could turn into something more serious that may require medical attention.
Stress in dogs is often triggered by life-changing events:
- Moving into a new place
- Traveling by plane or car
- Being introduced to new family members
- A change in their normal routine
From time to time, dogs will experience a form of stress. However, each dog is affected differently from this issue. Here is a great study on CBD as it relates to stress in animal study participants. While this study was conducted on animals, the calming effects of CBD is also found in humans.
In addition to life-changing events, physical discomfort and joint issues (especially in aging dogs) can also contribute to stressed behaviors.
Although it may seem that CBD is a cure-all, it’s important to know that the scientific research surrounding CBD for dogs is scarce. However, there are a few studies that suggest CBD may hold great benefits for dogs.
Here are links to two studies that demonstrate some of CBD’s potential benefits. While these studies help validate CBD’s properties, more evidence is definitely needed. However, both of these studies do showcase that CBD supports a healthy inflammatory response and it helps maintain joint mobility. At Holistic Hound, our customers rave over the effects they’ve seen with their pets. Check out what our customers are saying in our customer reviews!
Is there a difference between hemp oil for dogs and CBD oil for dogs?
CBD companies are using the terms “CBD oil” and “hemp oil” interchangeably. Because there’s a lack of FDA regulation in the CBD industry, some CBD companies replace the term “CBD oil” with “hemp oil” to avoid complications with the FDA. Unfortunately, this causes a ton of confusion among consumers. Although hemp-derived CBD (which contains less than 0.3% THC) falls under FDA jurisdiction, CBD derived from marijuana (which contains much more than 0.3% THC) is still considered a Schedule I substance.
Technically speaking, CBD oil and hemp oil are actually one in the same. While google search results differentiate the two as being derived from different parts of the hemp plant, scientific research suggests that both contain phyto-components and cannabinoids. On the other hand, hemp seed oil is in fact different from CBD oil, as it’s only derived from hemp seeds, not the entire plant.
To make things even more complicated, hemp seed oil can also be referred to as hemp oil. Confused yet? Don’t be. When you come across a CBD company that refers to their products as CBD oil for dogs or -hemp extract for dogs, they’re typically referring to cannabinoid-rich hemp-derived CBD oil for dogs.
Reputable CBD oil for dogs
The real concern is related to how CBD companies grow, extract, and formulate their CBD products. Reputable CBD companies will provide information on their growing practices, extraction processes, and formulation methods. Additionally, reputable companies will also always have their third party test results and Certificate of Analysis (COA) available for customers to view. This ensures that whatever is on the label of the finished product is accurate, consistent, safe, and of the highest quality.
About Holistic Hemp
Here at Holistic Hemp LLC, we are proud to provide tested, high-quality CBD products to our customers. With effective, safe, and consistent products at the forefront of Holistic Hemp, we know you’ll find the perfect CBD product among our inventory.
Local to Grosse Ile, Michigan
Holistic Hemp, based in Grosse Ile, Michigan, is proud to call the township our home! When you order CBD oil online with us or any of our wide range of, you are supporting a local business that is happy to be based in Michigan.
Holistic Hemp CBD Products FAQ’s
What is CBD?
- CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a compound found primarily in the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. It’s one of many powerful cannabinoids found in hemp, and has increased in popularity as people have begun to integrate CBD into their wellness routines to support their endocannabinoid system (ECS)*.
- The CBD found in Holistic Hemp products’ does NOT come from marijuana, it comes from legally grown hemp plants.
How does CBD work in my body?
- CBD supports the function of your Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS is a network in your body that works as a regulatory system by maintaining a sense of internal and external physical wellbeing by interacting with other bodily systems. The main function of the ECS is to help the body achieve homeostasis*.
- The ECS has been linked to supporting the proper functioning of processes involved with appetite, sleep, mood, and memory. Cannabinoids, including CBD, work in conjunction with the ECS to support a variety of bodily processes and can help our bodies maintain a sense of internal and external balance*.
What is CBD supposed to do for me?
- At this point, the science behind the efficacy of CBD is in its infancy. We caution to you avoid CBD products from companies that make outlandish claims regarding CBD. We simply encourage you to try Holistic Hemp’s products to see if CBD is right for your wellness routine! Among the many benefits that our users report to experience, some of the main ones are: a sense of calm and focus; relief from everyday stresses; help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation; and support for healthy sleep cycles*.
Which Holistic Hemp product(s) is right for me?
- Finding the perfect Holistic Hemp product or products for you may take a little trial and error. We’re here to help, though! Put simply, Holistic Hemp offers 5 product families: (i) Tinctures, (ii) Sleep Tinctures, (iii) Soft Gels, (iv) Gummies & (v) Topicals. The following descriptions might help you zero-in on which is right for you.
- Tinctures: Holistic Hemp tinctures are a blend of MCT oil and hemp extract rich in CBD and other cannabinoids naturally occurring in the hemp plant. We sell a variety of potencies, or concentration levels – 500, 1,000 & 1,500 mg of cannabinoids per bottle. A higher potency allows you to get more CBD per dropper (1 ml), making dosing at higher levels more convenient.Tinctures are our most popular product because the cannabinoids efficiently and quickly absorb into your system as compared to other edibles.
- Sleep Tinctures: For those who are turning to CBD to help with sleeplessness, our CBD tinctures may be the perfect solution. Our sleep blend takes our original unflavored formula and adds melatonin to help you maintain healthy sleep cycles*.
- Soft Gels: Our soft gels are simply Holistic Hemp’s full spectrum hemp extract encapsulated in a safe, easily dissolvable pill. They are great for people who want to avoid the “earthy” or “natural” taste of tinctures, want a perfectly measured dose or want a use form that is inconspicuous.
- Gummies: Our gummies are not only a delicious treat but, at 10 mg per gummy, they are an excellent way to supplement your daily dropper of tincture or a 30 mg soft gel.
- Topics: In addition to an oral regimen, Holistic Hemps topicals are a great way to support your muscle and joint by applying CBD directly to your skin. When you apply a topical directly to your skin, the CBD penetrates the specific endocannabinoid receptors in localized areas. This makes topicals ideal for active people and athletes hurting physically in specific areas. Try it and see if it helps you feel better!
News & Blogs
Where Can I get Edible CBD Gummies in Ohio?
Where Can I Get CBD Oil in Columbus, Ohio?
CBD Store in Columbus, Ohio
Looking to Change Up Your Wellness Routine? When considering changes to your daily wellness routine,…
Buy CBD Tincture in Columbus, Ohio
Will CBD Oil Show Up on a Drug Test?
Does CBD Oil Help with Pain?
Is CBD Oil Products Legal in Florida?
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Columbus Ohio?
Revolutionize Your Wellness Routine Buying cannabidiol, or CBD oil in Columbus, Ohio, has become much…
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
Is CBD Oil Safe?
Subscribe to Holistic Hemp via Email
© Holistic Hemp 2022