Get a good night sleep with the 10 best CBN gummies for sleep! Is CBN really that powerful as a sleep aid? Here we discover the research into its benefits and highlight the best CBN gummies for sleep. If you’re ready to decompress in a whole new way, check out our picks for the best CBN gummies for rest and relaxation.
10 Best CBN Gummies For Sleep
Getting a good night’s sleep is essential for overall health and well-being, but it can be tough to get the recommended seven to nine hours of shut-eye each night. Luckily, there are a variety of products on the market that may help.
CBN gummies for sleep are one popular option, and they come in a range of formulations to suit different needs. While some people prefer other types of CBN products, gummies taste great and are easy to use.
To help you find the best CBN gummies for sleep, we’ve rounded up 10 great options to try.
If you’re ready to jump right in, we recommend taking a look at these brands:
- OUR TOP PICK:FOCL CBD + CBN Sleep Gummies (high potency) (CBN only)
- Try The CBDGummies (CBD, CBN & CBG)
To browse the full list and learn more about CBN sleep gummies, keep on reading below.
Check out this article if you’re looking for recommendations on the best CBD gummies for sleep.
This is not medical advice. CBN, CBD and CBG are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Products are intended for 18+ years old. The effects vary for everyone. Always check with your doctor before taking any supplement.
What are CBN gummies for sleep?
Cannabinol, or CBN, is one of the 100+ cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant. CBN is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid meaning it does not contain psychoactive properties and will not make you “high”.
While research is ongoing for CBN and all cannabinoids, many people find CBN has helped them with sleep, anxiety and pain relief.
CBN gummies for sleep are available from a wide range of reputable companies. As you’ll see in the list below, CBN gummies come in many formulations and flavors.
Some gummies contain only CBN, while many combine CBN + CBD to help facilitate the entourage effect.
Some sleep gummies also contain additional ingredients known to promote better sleep like melatonin, elderberry, passion flower and L-Theanine.
10 Best CBN Gummies For Sleep
Below you’ll find 10 great CBN gummy options from trusted brands. To find the best fit for you, be sure to carefully review the amount of CBN in each product.
Also, take a look at other included cannabinoids (like CBD or CBG) plus any other added ingredients.
Table of Contents
1. FOCL CBD + CBN Sleep Gummies
These CBD + CBN gummies for sleep also contain passion flower extract and L-Theanine (from green tea) to help you get a better night’s sleep. With 15mg CBN per gummy, these are some of the most potent on the list.
Unlike some traditional gummies, these chews have a very soft texture and a pleasantly fruity, berry flavor that isn’t too sugary sweet.
About FOCL CBN Sleep Gummies
- 25mg of premium CBD + 15mg of CBN per gummy
- Vegan and non-GMGMOontains broad-spectrum hemp CBD, organic CBN, passion flower extract and L-theanine
- Free shipping on all orders
- 60-day money-back guarantee
2. American Shaman CBNight CBN Gummies
CBD American Shaman first developed their CBNight Water Soluble CBN Oil. After rave reviews from reporting better sleep, the company used the oil to create a tasty CBN gummy.
If you’re looking for a product with ONLY CBN, this is a good choice. You’ll notice these gummies contain only CBN, no CBD, THC or other sleep aids.
About CBNight CBN Gummies For Sleep
- 2mg CBN per gummy
- Organic, non-GMO hemp grown in the USA
- No THC
- Watermelon, Blackberry, Tropical Fruit, Raspberry, Green Apple, Peach
3. Try The CBD Gummies With CBD, CBN & CBG
These gummies contain a powerhouse trio of CBD, CBN and CBG. A great way to decide if a product is right for you is to check out reviews from other users.
These CBD gummies with CBN have over 90 reviews with an average 4.8/5.0 rating. Satisfied customers mention better sleep, help with insomnia, a sense of relaxation and reduced anxiety.
About Try The CBD Gummies
- 30mg CBD per gummy plus CBN and CBG
- Broad spectrum CBD oil
- Organically grown non-GMO hemp from Colorado
- Vegan, gluten-free, no artificial ingredients or additives
- Contains no THC, non-psychoactive
- Organic ingredients include Cane sugar, Tapioca syrup, Grape juice concentrate, Annatto, Turmeric, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate
4. BATCH Nighttime CBD + CBN Gummies
Batch CBD started as a passion project by three lifelong friends. With a background in chemistry and entrepreneurial spirit, they were one of the first companies accepted into the Wisconsin Hemp Pilot Program.
About Batch CBN Gummies
- 25 mg CBD + 15mg CBN per gummy
- Also contains 25mg passion flower extract and 50mg of L-Theanine per gummy
- Full-spectrum, no THC
- Natural raspberry flavor from fruit
- 100% organic, Wisconsin-grown hemp
- Free shipping on orders over $25
- Subscribe and save for 25%
5. ReThink Vegan Better Sleep Gummies
The name says it all with these gummies! The blueberry-flavored gummies contain CBD and CBN, plus melatonin to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
About ReThink Sleep Gummies With CBN And Melatonin
- 45mg CBD and 5mg CBN per gummy
- Broad Spectrum CBD; zero THC
- Also contains 7mg of melatonin
- USA Grown Hemp
- Vegan gummies
- Blueberry flavor
- 100% guarantee
- Free shipping
6. CBDistillery CBN + CBD Sleep Gummies
These sleep gummies are specially formulated to help you catch your zzzz’s! They contain a 1-to-3 ratio of CBN and CBD that work together to promote better, natural sleep.
About CBDistillery Sleep Gummies
- 15mg CBD + 5mg CBN per gummy
- Full spectrum hemp extract; less than 0.3% THC
- US Hemp Authority certified
- Third-party lab tested
- Non-GMO hemp oil
- Elderberry flavor
- Organic cane sugar, tapioca syrup, lemon oil and natural flavors
- 60-day money-back guarantee
7. Kush Queen RX Sleep CBN+CBD Chews
These sleep gummies help calm and relax with a 1:1 ratio of CBN to CBD. Kush Queen uses the highest quality US-grown hemp and proudly handcrafts these CBN gummies in small batches.
About Kush Queen CBN Gummies For Sleep And Calm
- 15mg CBN + 15mg CBD per gummy
- Hemp-derived CBN and CBD from Pacific Northwest
- Full spectrum hemp extract
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
- Mixed berry flavor
- Third-party lab tested
8. Extract Labs Full Spectrum CBN Gummies PM Formula
These popular CBN gummies are made with natural ingredients and high-quality full-spectrum hemp oil. They have a 1:3 ratio of CBN to CBD to help promote better sleep, relaxation, calmness and overall wellness.
About Extract Labs CBN Gummies PM Formula
- 10mg CBN + 30mg CBD per gummy
- Full spectrum hemp oil
- American-grown hemp
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Lemonade, mixed berry and orange cream flavors
- Sugar-coated gummies
9. Onyx + Rose Slumber Party Gummies
Sweet dreams start with these watermelon and green apple flavored Slumber Party Sleep Gummies from Onyx + Rose! These gummies feature a propriety blend of CBD, CBN, and melatonin.
About Onyx + Rose Sleep Gummies With CBN
- 20mg CBD + 5mg CBN per gummy
- 3mg melatonin
- 0.00% THC
- Organically grown hemp
- Gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free
- Watermelon and green apple flavors
- 100% happiness guarantee
10. Wyld CBD + CBN Elderberry Gummies
Wyld CBD is known for offering great flavors and these elderberry-flavored gummies are no different. These CBD + CBN gummies are infused with real fruit to taste great while preparing you for sleep.
About Wyld Gummies With CBN
- 25mg CBD + 5mg CBN per gummy
- USA broad spectrum hemp extract, THC free
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Made with real fruit
What is the difference between CBD and CBN?
CBD is the most popular cannabinoid. People use it for relaxation, anxiety, pain relief and more.
It’s available in all types of products like gummies, coffee, chocolate, honey, seltzers, lollipops and more. It’s even available for pets with products like CBD dog treats, oils and peanut butter, and CBD oils for cats.
CBD and CBN are cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. They also both interact with the human endocannabinoid system, but they have different effects on the body.
CBD research is more extensive and established than CBN. CBD research areas include anxiety, seizures, and pain. CBN has not been studied as much, but some research is ongoing in the areas of sleep, stimulating appetite, and pain treatment.
Does CBN help insomnia?
More research is required for a definitive answer. However, countless customer reviews indicate that products containing CBN have helped them sleep better.
Does CBN help with deep sleep?
Currently, there is no strong scientific research that indicates if CBN helps people fall asleep and stay asleep. However, there are many CBN products, like the CBN gummies for sleep in this list, with numerous customer comments mentioning improved quality of sleep.
What are CBN gummies good for?
CBN is currently being studied for sleep, insomnia, pain relief, fibromyalgia and neuroprotective properties.
How much CBN do you need for sleep?
Everyone reacts differently to CBN. Be sure to consult your doctor to make sure CBN is right for you. If it’s a good fit, your heath care provider can help you determine the best dosage for your situation.
Each CBN product has different instructions for use. Dosage will depend on the strength, ingredients and formulation. The CBN gummies for sleep in this article range from 2mg to 15mg CBN per gummy.
Can you take melatonin with CBN?
Melatonin is a popular sleep supplement. Several of the products in our list contain both CBN and melatonin. Consult with your healthcare provider to make sure the combination of melatonin and CBN is right for you.
We hope this list of the best CBN gummies for sleep has you resting easy and sleeping like a baby in no time!
Best CBN Gummies for Sleep & Insomnia in 2022
CBN — or cannabinol — is a minor cannabinoid praised for its alleged sleep benefits. CBN gummies are relatively new on the market, but due to the buzz around their sedative properties, they’ve already garnered much attention from cannabis users and people struggling with sleep issues.
In this article, we shed light on CBN, its health benefits, and common misconceptions about this cannabinoid. We also review the best CBN gummies from reputable suppliers, focusing on their formulas, hemp source, cannabinoid spectrum, and lab reports.
Continue reading to discover more about using CBN gummies for sleep.
Best CBN Gummies for Sleep
1. Area 52 CBN Gummies
|Type of Extract||Full Spectrum|
|CBN Potency||25 mg|
|CBD Potency||25 mg|
|Additional Ingredients||Passionflower, 5-HTP, lemon balm, l-theanine, chamomile, melatonin|
Area 52 is a company based in California. It specializes in full-spectrum cannabinoid-based extractions. Area 52 started out as a delta 8 THC brand first, but after succeeding with its initial collection, it expanded the line-up with CBD, CBG, and CBN products.
The Area 52 gummies contain a 1:1 ratio between CBN and CBD, and a blend of sleep-inducing terpenes, such as myrcene and humulene.
The formula has been infused with common natural sleep aids (I describe them in the sections below), such as passionflower, melatonin, 5-HTP, chamomile, l-theanine, and lemon balm.
This pacifying blend, along with a well-thought-out phytocannabinoid profile, makes these gummies a great companion for the nights when you can’t get that desired 8 hours of shut eyes.
All of Area 52 products are extracted from non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp and come with batch-specific certificates of analysis (COA).
2. Gold Bee CBN Gummies
|Type of Extract||Full Spectrum|
|CBN Potency||25 mg|
|CBD Potency||25 mg|
|Additional Ingredients||Passionflower, 5-HTP, lemon balm, l-theanine, chamomile, melatonin|
Gold Bee was launched in 2019 as a brand specializing in CBD extractions. Today, the brand is a true wellness powerhouse, offering CBD, CBN, and Kava products for health-conscious consumers.
What sets Gold Bee apart from most of the competition is its attitude toward quality. Gold Bee’s products are made with all-organic ingredients and certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority.
Moreover, every product batch is thoroughly tested in an ISO-certified lab for potency, pesticides, herbicides, solvents, and microbial impurities; you can view the certificates of analysis on the company’s website.
About the Gold Bee gummies, they feature the same formula as Area 52, with the 1:1 ratio of CBD to CBN (25 mg), terpenes, and natural sleep enhancers like chamomile, passionflower, lemon balm, l-theanine, melatonin, and 5-HTP.
The only difference is that these gummies come in a strawberry flavor.
What is CBN?
Cannabinol (CBN) is a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in hemp and marijuana — two types of cannabis. It doesn’t have intoxicating properties but has been long touted for its sedative effects — although this topic isn’t as clear as it seems to be.
We’ll get to that later in the article.
Back to the point, CBN is a minor cannabinoid because it doesn’t occur in significant concentrations in regular cannabis plants.
Unlike other cannabinoids, which are synthesized from the “mother cannabinoid” cannabigerolic acid (CBGa), CBN is formed from THC.
In other words, THC and its precursors tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCa) degrade over time into CBN and CBNa, respectively, over time when exposed to air.
CBN offers an array of potential health benefits. As I mentioned earlier, it’s becoming increasingly popular as a sleep aid.
CBN products can be extracted in a variety of ways, including using specifically-bred cannabis plants, converting THC into CBN, and even converting CBD into THC — and then into CBN.
How is CBN Different from CBD?
Both cannabinoids are intoxicating, so they won’t get you high. They can be found in both regular cannabis and hemp, the low-THC subspecies of the plant.
However, while both CBD and CBN share some similar therapeutic properties, CBN is a distinct cannabinoid, and researchers are working hard to determine how they could use it as a potential treatment for a range of health conditions.
For example, CBD is known to be a potent anti-anxiety compound. CBN, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to affect our stress response and anxiety levels.
How Are CBN Gummies Made?
CBN gummies are made in a very similar way as other cannabinoid-infused gummies. They use the same appealing gummy base, sweeteners, and acid regulators as regular gummies.
The only difference is the type of extract because CBN gummies are made with full-spectrum CBN hemp oil or with CBN distillate blended with terpenes. They can be molded into different shapes and sizes, or sprinkled with a sour coating.
Depending on the brand and type of extracts, the gummies may contain anywhere from 10 mg to 50 mg of CBN.
Does CBN Really Help You Sleep?
CBN, just like CBD for sleep, has gained a reputation as a powerful sedative. However, the belief surrounding its sedating properties is based on one small study that leaves a bit to be desired when it comes to methodology and data quality.
According to various observations, CBN occurs in higher concentrations in aged cannabis, which seems to work remarkably well for sleep.
However, as noted by a reputable cannabis researcher Dr. Ethan Russo, CBN doesn’t produce sedative effects on its own. Instead, the sedation may be caused by the higher levels of oxygenated terpenes — another potential reason why aged cannabis is such a potent sleep aid.
Another possibility is that CBN might amplify the sleep-inducing properties of other cannabinoids. This was shown in a 1975 study that analyzed the effects of CBN and THC on sleep.
The authors concluded that isolated CBN didn’t make people more sleepy. However, when CBN occurred alongside THC and terpenes, it potentiated its sedative effects.
Nevertheless, one small and old study isn’t enough to draw definitive conclusions about the sedative sleep properties of CBD.
According to a 2021 review of studies, “… there is insufficient published evidence to support sleep-related claims. Randomized controlled trials are needed to substantiate claims made by manufacturers of cannabis products containing CBN.”
So, long story short, CBN may improve the sedating effects of other cannabis compounds, so it makes sense to look for full-spectrum hemp products with high levels of CBN. But the current evidence is limited and not strong enough to support claims that CBN is a sleep aid.
Research suggests that the health benefits of CBN may reach beyond its sleep-inducing properties. Here’s what the scientific literature tells us about them:
- In a 2005 study, researchers found that CBN slowed the onset of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), suggesting it may act as a neuroprotectant.
- A 2008 study concluded that CBN has antibacterial properties.
- A 2012 study found that CBN increased food intake in rats, meaning it could act as an appetite stimulant.
- A 2016 study reported that CBN has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- A 2019 study pointed to CBN as a potential muscle relaxant and analgesic.
- In a 1984 study, the authors noted that CBN reduces ocular pressure, which may be useful for glaucoma.
The above examples are just a few indicators that CBN has a wide range of potential health benefits, including pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, appetite-stimulating, and neuroprotective effects.
However, this is still preliminary research, so we can expect to see more studies being conducted in the coming years.
Is CBN Safe?
Current evidence doesn’t say much about the side effects of CBN. However, that’s caused by the lack of research.
Once more studies are performed, we can expect to see similar potential side effects to other cannabinoids, such as dry mouth, red eyes, and dizziness.
Fortunately, it’s impossible to fatally overdose on cannabinoids because they don’t interact with the brainstem regions responsible for controlling respiratory functions.
Are CBN Gummies Legal?
CBN is completely legal — and so are other minor cannabinoids. However, they must meet two requirements:
- They must be derived from hemp, a type of cannabis with 0.3% or less THC
- The final product must also contain 0.3% or less THC.
You can try finding CBN products somewhere near you, but since the subject is relatively new, the majority of high-quality CBN gummies for sleep are available only online.
How Many CBN Gummies Should You Eat for Sleep?
There are no official guidelines on dosing CBN for sleep due to a lack of sufficient research.
Besides, there are many individual factors that determine the optimal dosage of cannabinoids for every person. This includes body weight, tolerance, expected effects, and the type of extract you’re using.
If CBN dosage is the same as CBD’s dosage range, then the best way to figure out your dosage range is to start with low amounts of CBN gummies and wait for about two hours after a dose to see how the effects will develop.
Once you know how your body responds to certain doses of CBN, you can increase your intake to test what higher levels of CBN feel like.
How to Buy CBN Gummies
Much like the CBD market, the CBN space is unregulated when it comes to manufacturing and labeling standards. It’s important to be aware of several risks associated with buying CBN gummies for sleep online. Most importantly, you’ll need to run a thorough check on your potential vendor to make sure the product contains as much CBN as stated on the jar and is safe for consumption.
Here are the most important features to tick off.
Just because a company says it offers CBN gummies, that doesn’t necessarily mean CBN will be the main active compound.
They could be regular CBD gummies infused with a small amount of CBN, yet large enough to mention it among the other ingredients.
Read the product description carefully and make sure there’s enough CBN in your gummies. Anything with less than 5 mg of CBN per serving is a waste of money.
I always encourage people to make an effort and take a look at the lab reports of your CBN gummies. Third-party lab reports come from an independent laboratory that can confirm the cannabinoid levels and purity of such products.
Although the CBD industry has matured since its birth, there are still many companies that ignore lab testing — being either unaware of its importance or simply doing that on purpose to save some money.
Choosing third-party tested brands is the best way to ensure your CBN gummies are safe.
Type of CBN
Like CBD, CBN products are available in three main types:
- Full-spectrum CBN: this type contains a certain dose of CBN alongside CBD, other cannabinoids, terpenes, and trace amounts of THC. When buying full-spectrum products, you should check whether the main ingredient is CBD, CBG, or CBN.
- Broad-spectrum CBN: – these extracts are very similar to full-spectrum ones, except for the lack of THC, which is removed further during extraction.
- Pure CBN: also known as CBN isolate, pure cannabinol doesn’t contain other ingredients.
According to the current consensus, full-spectrum CBN products are more effective than their pure counterparts because of the synergism coming from the entourage effect between cannabinoids and terpenes. Therefore, if you’re looking to get the most out of supplementation, I recommend full-spectrum CBN gummies for sleep.
Just because your gummies are labeled as “CBN gummies” doesn’t necessarily mean it will be the main active compound.
Again, make sure to read the product label. If the amount of CBN is lower than advertised or there’s a higher ratio of CBD to CBN, then you might be looking at a rip-off.
I always choose reputable brands with positive customer feedback to make sure I’m getting a legitimate product. The company’s transparency should be top-notch, including disclosing information about hemp sources, third-party test results, and other information that indicates reliability.
CBN extracts are more difficult to obtain, which is often reflected in the price of CBN gummies. They’re usually a bit more expensive than CBD gummies. That being said, it’s totally possible to find a brand that combines high-quality CBD with affordable prices. Always look at the cost per milligram (mg) of CBD.
Other Natural Supplements for Sleep
CBN is just one of the many natural remedies for sleep. Keep in mind that the sedating effects of CBN gummies might just as well stem from the oxidation of terpenes from the source strain; or from the amplification of the sedating effects of other cannabinoids by CBN.
Looking for other natural supplements for sleep besides CBD gummies?
Here are some of the best-researched sleep aids.
Melatonin is a natural hormone that signals your brain it’s time to go to bed.
The melatonin cycle production is influenced by the time of day — its levels naturally go higher in the evening and drop in the morning.
That’s why melatonin supplements have become a popular nightcap, particularly in cases involving a disrupted melatonin cycle.
According to several studies, melatonin improves sleep duration and quality. That’s particularly important for individuals with tight schedules that require them to sleep during the daytime (e.g. shift workers).
In addition, melatonin may improve overall sleep quality in people with sleep disorders. In essence, melatonin seems to reduce the time people need to enter the first stage of sleep — also known as sleep latency — and increase the total amount we spend sleeping.
Melatonin supplements have a good safety profile for adults when used as a means of intervention as well as in the long run.
Chamomile is an herb known for its subtle floral flavor and potential calming benefits.
Chamomile contains an antioxidant known as apigenin, which can support muscle relaxation and healthy sleep.
A review of 12 studies has concluded that chamomile was able to safely improve sleep quality — although it didn’t show significant improvements in individuals with insomnia.
Another study found that chamomile reduced the number of sleep-difficulty-related symptoms in women compared with a control group.
Nevertheless, research is still limited to fully understanding how chamomile tea may affect sleep quality.
The lavender plant appears on almost every continent. It yields purple flowers that can be used for a wide range of household purposes when dried.
Furthermore, lavender’s floral fragrance is believed to calm the mind and improve sleep.
Studies show that taking a waft of lavender essential oil shortly before going to bed can enhance sleep quality. This effect is especially noticeable in those with mild insomnia — particularly in women and younger people.
A small study on dementia patients also reports that lavender can reduce sleep disturbances symptoms.
That being said, lavender essential oils shouldn’t be consumed orally, as it may lead to nausea and stomach pain. This supplement is dedicated exclusively to aromatherapy.
Magnesium is a mineral that controls hundreds of processes in the human body that are essential for proper brain function and cardiovascular help.
Magnesium may also calm the mind and body, making it a potential sleep aid.
Magnesium’s relaxing effects can be attributed to its ability to regulate the release of melatonin. Magnesium is also a muscle relaxant.
According to one study, a combination of magnesium, melatonin, and vitamin B was effective at easing insomnia across all subjects.
Insufficient levels of magnesium in your body may be the cause of poor sleep quality and disturbances.
On the other hand, increasing the amount of magnesium in your diet and supplementation can help you optimize the quality and quantity of your sleep.
In another study, participants took 500 mg of magnesium or a placebo in the same dose. The magnesium group benefited from overall improvements in sleep quality, showing higher blood levels of melatonin and renin.
Still, it’s not certain whether these effects would be reflected on a younger group because the study involved older adults, who have lower levels of magnesium, to begin with.
Passionflower is associated with sleep improvements. In a recent study of people with insomnia, individuals who took passionflower extract for 2 weeks reported significant improvements in certain sleep markers compared with a placebo group.
Those parameters included:
- Total sleep time
- The ratio of time spent sleeping to lying awake in bed
- Wake time after sleep onset
However, an older study compared the effects of a 1.2-gram passionflower extract with conventional sleeping pills and a placebo — finding no difference between the efficacy of passionflower and the two.
Although more studies are needed, it’s worth noting that supplementation with passionflower is safe for adult users.
Glycine is an amino acid that has a significant effect on the activity of the nervous system. Studies show it may also help enhance sleep quality.
Though the exact mechanism is unknown, glycine is believed to act in part by lowering body temperature in the evening, prompting the brain that it’s time to go to bed.
One 2006 study discovered that participants who consumed 3 grams of glycine reported feeling less tired the next morning than the placebo group. They also said that their focus, clearheadedness, and attention span were also improved.
A study conducted one year later showed that glycine improved objective measures of sleep quality compared with the placebo group. Glycine supplements also helped participants enter the first stage of sleep faster.
Interestingly, glycine may also improve daytime performance in people suffering from temporary sleep deprivation according to one small study. The study found that 3 grams of glycine were enough to reduce fatigue and daytime sleepiness; it also showed better results than the placebo.
Valerian is an herb native to Europe and Asia. Its root has been popular as a treatment for symptoms of anxiety, depression, and menopause in folk medicine.
The root is also one of the most commonly used sleep inducers in the United States and Europe.
However, research is still inconclusive.
According to randomized controlled trials, menopausal and postmenopausal women have seen their sleep quality and sleep disorder symptoms improve after valerian supplementation.
Two other literature reviews also highlighted the benefits of valerian for sleep, stating that 300–900 mg of valerian taken just before bedtime may improve self-reported sleep quality.
However, it’s worth noting that the assessments surrounding the efficacy of valerian for sleep came from subjective reports and thus aren’t of the highest quality as far as data collection is concerned.
Key Takeaways on the Best CBN Gummies for Sleep
CBN gummies are another trending topic on the market after CBD, CBG, and Delta 8 THC. They are gaining popularity due to their supposed benefits for sleep.
But, relying solely on CBN when it comes to improving your sleep and regulating sleep cycles isn’t the best option due to the limited evidence that the cannabinoid alone can provide a significant change.
That being said, there’s a growing body of evidence supporting the theory that higher levels of CBN in cannabis extracts can potentiate the sedating properties of other cannabinoids, such as THC. Strains rich in CBN also have higher concentrations of oxidized terpenes, which are known to cause sedation.
Just make sure to consult your doctor before taking CBN, especially if you have an underlying medical condition.
- Tahir, M. N., Shahbazi, F., Rondeau-Gagné, S., & Trant, J. F. (2021). The biosynthesis of the cannabinoids. Journal of cannabis research, 3(1), 7. https://doi.org/10.1186/s42238-021-00062-4 
- Russo E. B. (2011). Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects. British journal of pharmacology, 163(7), 1344–1364. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x
- Karniol, I. G., Shirakawa, I., Takahashi, R. N., Knobel, E., & Musty, R. E. (1975). Effects of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabinol in man. Pharmacology, 13(6), 502–512. https://doi.org/10.1159/000136944
- Corroon J. (2021). Cannabinol and Sleep: Separating Fact from Fiction. Cannabis and cannabinoid research, 6(5), 366–371. https://doi.org/10.1089/can.2021.0006
- Weydt, P., Hong, S., Witting, A., Möller, T., Stella, N., & Kliot, M. (2005). Cannabinol delays symptom onset in SOD1 (G93A) transgenic mice without affecting survival. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and other motor neuron disorders: official publication of the World Federation of Neurology, Research Group on Motor Neuron Diseases, 6(3), 182–184. https://doi.org/10.1080/14660820510030149
- Appendino, G., Gibbons, S., Giana, A., Pagani, A., Grassi, G., Stavri, M., Smith, E., & Rahman, M. M. (2008). Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study. Journal of natural products, 71(8), 1427–1430. https://doi.org/10.1021/np8002673
- Farrimond, J. A., Whalley, B. J., & Williams, C. M. (2012). Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns. Psychopharmacology, 223(1), 117–129. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00213-012-2697-x
- Zurier, R. B., & Burstein, S. H. (2016). Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis. FASEB journal: official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, 30(11), 3682–3689. https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.201600646R
- Wong, H., & Cairns, B. E. (2019). Cannabidiol, cannabinol, and their combinations act as peripheral analgesics in a rat model of myofascial pain. Archives of oral biology, 104, 33–39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archoralbio.2019.05.028
- Colasanti, B. K., Craig, C. R., & Allara, R. D. (1984). Intraocular pressure, ocular toxicity, and neurotoxicity after administration of cannabinol or cannabigerol. Experimental eye research, 39(3), 251–259. https://doi.org/10.1016/0014-4835(84)90013-7
- Lucas, C. J., Galettis, P., & Schneider, J. (2018). The pharmacokinetics and the pharmacodynamics of cannabinoids. British journal of clinical pharmacology, 84(11), 2477–2482. https://doi.org/10.1111/bcp.13710
- Sadeghniiat-Haghighi, K., Bahrami, H., Aminian, O., Meysami, A., & Khajeh-Mehrizi, A. (2016). Melatonin therapy in shift workers with difficulty falling asleep: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover field study. Work (Reading, Mass.), 55(1), 225–230. https://doi.org/10.3233/WOR-162376
- Ferracioli-Oda, E., Qawasmi, A., & Bloch, M. H. (2013). Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders. PloS one, 8(5), e63773. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0063773
- Costello, R. B., Lentino, C. V., Boyd, C. C., O’Connell, M. L., Crawford, C. C., Sprengel, M. L., & Deuster, P. A. (2014). The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature. Nutrition Journal, 13, 106. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-13-106
- Hieu, T. H., Dibas, M., Surya Dila, K. A., Sherif, N. A., Hashmi, M. U., Mahmoud, M., Trang, N., Abdullah, L., Nghia, T., Y, M. N., Hirayama, K., & Huy, N. T. (2019). Therapeutic efficacy and safety of chamomile for state anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, insomnia, and sleep quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials and quasi-randomized trials. Phytotherapy research: PTR, 33(6), 1604–1615. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6349 
- Chang, S. M., & Chen, C. H. (2016). Effects of an intervention with drinking chamomile tea on sleep quality and depression in sleep disturbed postnatal women: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of advanced nursing, 72(2), 306–315. https://doi.org/10.1111/jan.12836
- Lillehei, A. S., Halcón, L. L., Savik, K., & Reis, R. (2015). Effect of Inhaled Lavender and Sleep Hygiene on Self-Reported Sleep Issues: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 21(7), 430–438. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2014.0327
- Koulivand, P. H., Khaleghi Ghadiri, M., & Gorji, A. (2013). Lavender and the nervous system. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2013, 681304. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/681304
- Takeda, A., Watanuki, E., & Koyama, S. (2017). Effects of Inhalation Aromatherapy on Symptoms of Sleep Disturbance in the Elderly with Dementia. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2017, 1902807. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/1902807
- Djokic, G., Vojvodić, P., Korcok, D., Agic, A., Rankovic, A., Djordjevic, V., Vojvodic, A., Vlaskovic-Jovicevic, T., Peric-Hajzler, Z., Matovic, D., Vojvodic, J., Sijan, G., Wollina, U., Tirant, M., Thuong, N. V., Fioranelli, M., & Lotti, T. (2019). The Effects of Magnesium – Melatonin – Vit B Complex Supplementation in Treatment of Insomnia. Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences, 7(18), 3101–3105. https://doi.org/10.3889/oamjms.2019.771 
- Ikonte, C. J., Mun, J. G., Reider, C. A., Grant, R. W., & Mitmesser, S. H. (2019). Micronutrient Inadequacy in Short Sleep: Analysis of the NHANES 2005-2016. Nutrients, 11(10), 2335. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11102335 
- Abbasi, B., Kimiagar, M., Sadeghniiat, K., Shirazi, M. M., Hedayati, M., & Rashidkhani, B. (2012). The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 17(12), 1161–1169.
- Lee, J., Jung, H. Y., Lee, S. I., Choi, J. H., & Kim, S. G. (2020). Effects of Passiflora incarnata Linnaeus on polysomnographic sleep parameters in subjects with insomnia disorder: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled study. International clinical psychopharmacology, 35(1), 29–35. https://doi.org/10.1097/YIC.0000000000000291 
- Schulz, H., Jobert, M., & Hübner, W. D. (1998). The quantitative EEG as a screening instrument to identify sedative effects of single doses of plant extracts in comparison with diazepam. Phytomedicine: international journal of phytotherapy and phytopharmacology, 5(6), 449–458. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0944-7113(98)80041-X
- Inagawa, K., Hiraoka, T., Kohda, T. et al. Subjective effects of glycine ingestion before bedtime on sleep quality. Sleep Biol. Rhythms 4, 75–77 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1479-8425.2006.00193.x
- Yamadera, W., Inagawa, K., Chiba, S. et al. Glycine ingestion improves subjective sleep quality in human volunteers, correlating with polysomnographic changes. Sleep Biol. Rhythms 5, 126–131 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00262.x
- Bannai, M., Kawai, N., Ono, K., Nakahara, K., & Murakami, N. (2012). The effects of glycine on subjective daytime performance in partially sleep-restricted healthy volunteers. Frontiers in neurology, 3, 61. https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2012.00061
- Taavoni, S., Nazem Ekbatani, N., & Haghani, H. (2013). Valerian/lemon balm use for sleep disorders during menopause. Complementary therapies in clinical practice, 19(4), 193–196. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctcp.2013.07.002
- Taavoni, S., Ekbatani, N., Kashaniyan, M., & Haghani, H. (2011). Effect of valerian on sleep quality in postmenopausal women: a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. Menopause (New York, N.Y.), 18(9), 951–955. https://doi.org/10.1097/gme.0b013e31820e9acf
- Bent, S., Padula, A., Moore, D., Patterson, M., & Mehling, W. (2006). Valerian for sleep: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The American journal of medicine, 119(12), 1005–1012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2006.02.026
Livvy is a registered nurse (RN) and board-certified nurse midwife (CNM) in the state of New Jersey. After giving birth to her newborn daughter, Livvy stepped down from her full-time position at the Children’s Hospital of New Jersey. This gave her the opportunity to spend more time writing articles on all topics related to pregnancy and prenatal care.
Best CBN Gummies for Total Rest and Relaxation
After going through nearly 20 different CBN brands, we’ve found the top CBN gummies for you to try for ultimate rest and relaxation.
Our product research team independently tests and reviews everything we recommend. When you make a purchase using our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
It’s hard to resist a good gummy candy these days — especially when they’re filled with CBN. CBN gummies are gaining serious popularity these days as more and more consumers realize the cannabinoid’s interesting benefits.
Primarily, these gummies are well sought-after because of their relaxing, calming properties. When combined with other cannabinoids like CBD, CBN creates an even better, more beneficial experience — and it’s totally non-psychoactive.
We spent weeks testing the most effective CBN gummies for sleep and rest. Photo: Mell Green/CBD Oracle
Unfortunately, with this newfound popularity has also brought a rise of inadequate, poorly made CBN gummies that consumers should stay away from.
While testing the best CBN gummies, it became clear that some brands simply don’t go to the same lengths that others do to craft their infused candies. Whether it was poor taste, strange texture, melted gummies, or simply little to no effects, it’s easy to get caught up in the world of low-quality CBN. But, hey, that’s why we’re here.
Our team spent weeks curating the perfect CBN gummies list for you, even finding the best overall option on the market: Onyx + Rose’s Slumber Party Gummies. Let’s talk all about it.
8 Best CBN Gummies
#1: Best Overall: Onyx + Rose Slumber Party Gummies
The best overall CBN gummies, Onyx + Rose’s Slumber Party Gummies taste great, work well, and come in high-quality packaging at great prices. What more can you ask for?
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Relaxed, calm, happy, pain free
- Good For: Reducing stress, reducing pain, beginners and experienced consumers
- Bad For: Those who want to see lab-test results prior to consumption
- Great flavor
- Cute packaging
- Potent formula
- Great for inducing relaxation
- Good price point
- Added Melatonin helps with sleep
- Made from organic hemp
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Lab test results available only with a batch number
- Only 5mg CBN per gummy
While some CBN gummies taste good but don’t work well, others may work well, but offer way too strong of a taste. Or, maybe, you’re left with melted gummies in subpar packaging. Onyx + Rose’s Slumber Party CBN Gummies defy all of those inconsistencies.
This brand’s CBN gummies not only taste fantastic, but they provide a potent dose of relaxation in high-quality, appealing packaging. Onyx + Rose make their gummies with incredible ingredients that help boost the efficacy of their products. Simply put, I couldn’t believe how great these gummies looked, tasted, and performed.
Onyx + Rose may not be a CBD brand you’ve heard of yet, but you will soon — especially with the popularity surrounding their Slumber Party CBN gummies. Even though Onyx + Rose hasn’t been around as long as some of the other brands on this list, it’s clear that they know a thing or two about cannabinoids.
These CBN gummies boast an incredible watermelon flavor that, in my experience, is hard to get right within an infused gummy. Not only is the taste great, but the gummy also offered a nice texture that didn’t gross me out — like so many gummies often do (especially when they arrive melted).
Even though these gummies didn’t have the most CBN out of the gummies I tried, it was the overall experience that made these top the list for me. The Slumber Party gummies contain CBD, CBN, and melatonin, packing in nearly 30 mg in each gummy. The combination of the other ingredients — along with things like lemongrass and chamomile — created a beauty recipe for rest and relaxation.
These gummies weren’t overly potent and didn’t leave me feeling drowsy, either. Whether you’re new to the world of CBN or quite experienced, I can guarantee you’ll be pleasantly surprised by these juicy gummies, too.
#2: Best THC-Free CBN Gummies: Slumber CBN Gummies
Slumber’s CBN gummies taste great and are packed with 450 mg of CBN — plus, they’re THC-free.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Tired, relaxed, heavy muscles
- Good For: Sleep, reducing pain, experienced consumers
- Bad For: Morning consumption
- Extremely high potency
- Great for inducing sleepiness
- Fast-acting results
- Strong flavor
- Lessened entourage effect
If you’re looking for a potent, high-quality CBN gummy that doesn’t have any THC, I think I’ve found the perfect brand. Slumber’s CBN gummies are some of the most potent on this list, offering 450 mg CBN per bottle.
The gummies come in a unique vanilla blueberry flavor, and they’re designed to consume at nighttime before bed. Even though these gummies packed quite a punch — and definitely helped me sleep — I didn’t wake up feeling drowsy. Overall, I was so happy with these THC-free CBN gummies.
For those of you who want to discover the benefits of CBN without any THC, Slumber’s broad-spectrum CBN gummies are the perfect choice. These gummies don’t contain any THC nor any melatonin, making them naturally sleepy just with the help of CBN. Each bottle of gummies contains an extra-strong dose of 450 mg, with 15 mg of CBN in every gummy.
While I wasn’t a huge fan of the vanilla blueberry flavor — just a bit too sweet for me — I did enjoy the texture of the gummy itself. It felt just like a regular, quality candy to me. After about 30 minutes, I noticed that I was already feeling sleepy and that my body had relaxed significantly. This was quite surprising to me, as I didn’t expect to feel results that quickly.
But, about an hour after consumption, I was already ready for bed — despite it being much earlier than my usual bedtime. Even without the THC, I was incredibly happy with these sleep-inducing, broad-spectrum gummies by Slumber.
#3: Strongest Effects: 3Chi CBN + Delta 8 Gummies
3Chi’s CBN + Delta 8 THC gummies gave me one of the most potent CBN gummy experiences I’ve had yet.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Calm, happy, giggly, comfortable
- Good For: Promoting relaxation, boosting mood, reducing pain and stress
- Bad For: Beginner consumers, those not familiar with delta-8 THC
- Potent blend of CBN and delta-8 THC
- Powerful effects
- Great for enhancing mood and reducing pain
- Extremely affordable
- Subpar packaging
- No discernible taste
- Delta-8 THC not legal in all states
3Chi has combined two unique cannabinoids to create one of the most potent CBN gummies I’ve tried in a while: CBN and delta-8 THC. While CBN is non-psychoactive and great for promoting relaxation, delta-8 THC is mildly psychoactive, helping to produce feelings of bliss and contentment.
Unlike traditional THC, delta-8 is more mild and calming, making it the perfect pairing to CBN. Together, 3Chi nailed it: I definitely felt comfortably numb after just one 25 mg gummy.
Comfortably numb is right. 3Chi’s delta-8 THC + CBN gummies are some of the most potent CBN gummies I’ve ever tried. Now, I always want a bit of CBN alongside my D8. This combination was wonderful for helping to reduce my pain and anxiety, all while lifting my mood and making me feel like I was on Cloud 9.
I didn’t feel extremely intoxicated, either: just a light feeling of weightlessness and happiness. The CBN was wonderful for reducing my deep muscle pain and getting my brain to wind down, while the delta-8 did its trick with my mood. The effects took about an hour to fully kick in, but I didn’t even mind: I was so happy with this comfortable numbness.
These gummies are some of the most affordable on the market right now, depending on the potency you purchase. However, this comes off a bit clear in terms of the gummies’ flavors and packaging. 3Chi isn’t quite as high-quality as other brands regarding those aspects. But, if you’re looking for something to simply help you feel your best, these D8 + CBN gummies are the way to go.
#4: Best Natural Flavor: Wyld CBN + CBD Gummies
You’re used to blackberry, blueberry, and strawberry — but what about elderberry gummies? Wyld’s CBN gummies easily have the best flavor out of all the gummies I tried.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Calm, relaxed, sleepy
- Good For: Reducing stress, helping with sleep
- Bad For: Morning consumption, those who want THC
- Delicious elderberry flavor
- Made with real fruit juice
- Great for helping with relaxation
- Low amount of CBN
- Busy packaging
- COA only available through batch number
So many CBD and CBN brands try their hardest to make their gummies actually taste like something other than hemp, but few rarely succeed — especially the way that Wyld CBD does.
Wyld’s elderberry CBN + CBD gummies are crafted with real fruit juice to give you a burst of incredible flavor in every infused chew. The gummies themselves are potent and work well, but when you add the layer of delicious fruity flavor, these CBN-infused treats are hard to resist.
If you’re tired of grin and bearing your way through your CBN gummies, I’d suggest trying out Wyld’s elderberry CBD and CBN gummies, instead. These gummies actually taste like elderberries because the brand uses real fruit within their ingredients, instead of artificial flavors like many do.
As soon as you open the container, you’ll realize that these gummies are more natural and fruit-forward than many, making the experience that much more enjoyable.
Unfortunately, these broad-spectrum gummies are a bit on the mild side. They contain 25 mg of CBD but only 5 mg of CBN in each gummy. So, if you wanted to try something more CBN-based, this wouldn’t be the best choice. However, I still found relief and comfort from these gummies, and my night of sleep was restful without making me too drowsy.
#5: Most Luxurious: Rare Cannabinoid Company CBN Gummies
If you’re okay with spending a pretty penny on some high-quality CBN, then Rare Cannabinoids’ CBN gummies are the perfect choice.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Sleepy, calm, ready for bed
- Good For: Helping with sleep, reducing pain and anxiety
- Bad For: Beginner consumers, morning consumption
- Wonderful for promoting sleep and relaxation
- Good flavor
- High-quality packaging
- Extremely potent broad-spectrum formula
- Too potent for beginners
- Very pricey
At a total of 900 mg and 30 mg per gummy, Rare Cannabinoid Company isn’t playing when it comes to their CBN gummies. These top-shelf gummies aren’t for the faint of heart: as an experienced consumer, I was a bit shocked by how powerful these gummies were.
After about 40 minutes, I could feel my body sink into relaxation and my mind was telling me to crawl into bed. But, at just under $90, I would hope for nothing less than extremely potent.
If you’re looking for a luxurious, high-end CBN gummy to try out, then Rare Cannabinoid has you covered. These CBN Sleep gummies are some of the most expensive gummies I’ve tried, but they were also some of the most potent.
At 30 mg per gummy, the effects came quickly and powerfully, leaving me feeling tired and ready to lay down. Right off the bat, it became obvious that these gummies are only meant for the most experienced consumers, or those who really struggle to fall asleep at night.
Keep in mind that these gummies will run you close to $100. However, they do work quite well as long as you’re fluent in the world of CBN. If you’re a beginner, taking these potent gummies may create too strong of effects, leaving you with adverse results. Thus, these are ideal for experienced consumers who are okay with spending a little extra money to get the results they desire.
#6: Best Value: Plain Jane CBD + CBN Gummies
Looking to save a bit of money while still experiencing CBN’s benefits? Plain Jane’s Sleep CBN gummies easily offer the best value.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Calm, stress-free, content
- Good For: Beginners, promoting relaxation, saving money
- Bad For: Experienced consumers
- Great value
- Good flavor
- Good for reducing anxiety and stress
- Mild CBN effects
- Not great for sleep
- Don’t test for harmful additives
Ranging from only $12 – $40, Plain Jane’s Sleep Gummies are extremely affordable without sacrificing product quality. These CBN gummies have a great, natural blueberry flavor and boast 10 mg of full-spectrum CBD, 5 mg of CBN, and 2.5 mg of melatonin in each.
The blend is subtle yet calming, and I was happy with the sugar-coated texture of these purple gummies. If you don’t want to break the bank while buying CBN, Plain Jane’s $12 10-pack is an incredible option.
Plain Jane’s CBD + CBN gummies are great if you’re looking to try CBN without spending too much money. You can purchase a 10-pack of these mild blueberry gummies for only $12, helping you save money while seeing what CBN can do for you.
Because the effects of the gummies are subtle, they’re likely best for beginners, as I needed an extra dose to get myself feeling the calm I wanted at the end of the day. However, with how affordable these gummies are, I wasn’t surprised by the gentle effects.
I consumed these gummies a few hours after work like I did with the others, and found that the subtle results didn’t start washing in for about an hour. However, the effects did help me feel more calm overall, and I think the double dosage helped with my pain relief. While they aren’t the best CBN gummies on the market, they’re easily at the top of my list when it comes to value and affordability.
#7: Best for Bedtime: Neurogan CBN Calm Gummies
Ready for sleep? Then Neurogan’s CBN Calm Gummies are the best before-bed treat.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Sleepy, tired, relaxed muscles, pain and stress relief
- Good For: Sleep support, staying and falling asleep, reducing pain
- Bad For: Beginners, consuming any time other than before bed
- Extremely high potency
- Balanced blend of CBD and CBN
- Clear, easy-to-read packaging
- Too potent for beginners
- Strong hemp flavor
At 2,700 mg of cannabinoids total, Neurogan CBN gummies are the most potent option out of all the CBN gummies we reviewed.
Every gummy contains a whopping 90 mg — 45 mg of CBD and 45 mg of CBN. Together, you get a recipe for some deep relaxation and a long, restful night of sleep. But, at this kind of potency, these gummies are reserved for cannabis connoisseurs only. These will most likely be too strong for the average consumer, unfortunately.
While many CBN gummies claim to help you get a good night’s rest, Neurogan’s actually do. These extremely potent CBN + CBD gummies contain a total of 90 mg each. What I like most about this blend is the fact that the CBN and CBD are equally balanced, instead of putting more CBD than CBN. To me, this really helped bring out the benefits of both cannabinoids, creating a better experience overall.
After just one gummy and about 45 minutes, I could feel my body getting tired. My muscles felt heavier than before and my mind wasn’t racing with the thoughts of the day anymore. At the 90 minute mark, I was ready for bed. I found myself sleeping peacefully — dream-free — throughout the night, too.
Even with how potent these gummies were, I didn’t feel too drowsy the next morning. Although, I definitely didn’t want to get out of bed. While these gummies are perfect for experienced consumers and those who need serious sleep support, I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone unfamiliar with CBN or inexperienced with CBD.
#8: Best Bioavailability: CBD American Shaman CBN Gummies for Sleep
With CBD American Shaman’s water-soluble CBN Gummies, you hardly have to wait for the effects to kick in.
Effects Felt During Testing
- Effects Felt: Relaxed, comfortable, reduced pain, reduced stress, sleepy
- Good For: Quick results, both beginner and experienced consumers
- Bad For: Morning consumption
- Water-soluble, easy to mix in with food or drinks
- Effects kick in quickly
- Potent results
- Nice fruity flavors
- Distracting packaging
CBD American Shaman utilizes a unique, proprietary nanotechnology to shrink their cannabinoids, making their CBN products water-soluble. This means that, in the body, they break down easier and provide quicker, stronger results.
At first glance, I was a little confused as to why these gummies were so pricey; but then I experienced results quicker than ever before, and it all made sense. These easily had the best bioavailability out of all the CBN gummies I tried.
CBD American Shaman is a brand that I’ve enjoyed in the past. Their ingredients are always high-quality and fast-acting, which isn’t easy to find nowadays. When I discovered that they had water-soluble gummies, I couldn’t be more excited.
The flavor of the gummies was quite tasty without being overwhelmingly sweet, and the texture was just like your typical gummy. After about 20 minutes, I could tell that these chewy treats were already getting to work.
Besides being so fast-acting, the biggest benefit I found from these gummies was their relaxing properties. These gummies are meant for sleep, and they definitely helped my mind and body rewind in a gentle, supportive way.
When the effects rolled in completely after about 30 minutes (. ) I found my muscles feeling heavier and less strained. My mind was nowhere except the show I was watching, and I started feeling tired earlier than I expected. That being said, I would suggest consuming these gummies right before you want to sleep, simply because they hit so quickly and they’re pretty potent.
Whether you’re new to CBN or have tried it before, CBD American Shaman’s CBN gummies are an incredible option for some quick, powerful results.
CBN Gummies We Considered, But Not Included
As we mentioned, we tested and reviewed nearly 20 CBN gummies to help determine which brands were worth it and which weren’t. While testing the products, we came across a few honorable mentions that, though they didn’t quite cut it, they were still worthy of trying.
Here are some CBN gummies that we considered, but were not included in our top picks:
- MoonWlkr – Mixed Berry Sleep CBN Gummies
- Kush Queen – Rx 1:1 Sleep Gummies
- CBDistillery – Sleep Synergy Gummies
- Batch – Nighttime CBN Gummies
- Extract Labs – Full Spectrum CBN Gummies
- Metta Hemp – CBN Nitetime Gummies
How We Tested the Best CBN Gummies
Testing 20 CBN gummy brands is not a quick process. To narrow down our list, after finding our initial 20 options, we then looked deeper into the qualities we were looking for in high-quality CBN gummies.
Thus, we analyzed how pure, quality, transparent, honest, affordable, and accessible a brand was. If they fell flat in these categories — didn’t provide COAs, used artificial ingredients, or had an inaccessible website — they simply couldn’t make the cut. We went through and examined each brand this way until we narrowed down the list to just eight.
With the remaining eight, I decided to consume them at the same time every day: two hours after getting off work, around 7 pm. Because most of these gummies claimed to be good for sleep and relaxation, I figured this was an ideal time to consume them. From there, I broke the brand down into qualifications even further. These were as follows:
- Flavor and texture
Using those qualities, I was able to organize our top picks effortlessly. And, out of all of those, Onyx + Rose was the brand that came out on top.
Though CBN gummies are still somewhat new to the market, some brands have already perfected these infused treats. When shopping for CBN gummies, you always have to make sure to pay attention to things like COAs, customer reviews, ingredients, and overall company transparency.
All of these qualities are what make a good CBN brand trustworthy, and this is crucial to recognize when swimming through the waves of businesses. You don’t want to settle for anything less than the best — and that’s exactly why we compiled the best CBN gummies for you.
The next time you’re interested in trying CBN for rest and relaxation, you’ve got at least eight high-quality brands to choose from, right here. CBD Oracle is always here to help.