The consultation for a certification for Medical Marijuana in the state of New York requires two things:
1) NY Residency (permanent or temporary)
2) A Qualifying Medical Condition, shown below.
New York's Qualifying Medical Conditions
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Chronic Pain lasting over 3 months
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
(Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis)
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Spinal Cord damage with spasticity
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
(ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease)
• Parkinson’s disease
• Huntington's disease
Be prepared with medical records to show your diagnosis.
Our consultation provides the certification necessary to obtain the MMJ Card from the NYS DOH. We require two consultations for the year, but you can receive your certificate on the first visit. All prescriptions and certification are included with the two visits, no surprises. We do not charge per prescription like other doctors, nor do we have less than 1 year prescriptions/certification. We try to make things as simple and easy as possible. That's why we're the easy clinic.