The consultation for a certification for Medical Marijuana in the state of New York requires two things:
1) NY Residency (permanent or temporary)
2) A Qualifying Medical Condition, shown below.
New York's Qualifying Medical Conditions
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Chronic Pain lasting over 3 months
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
(Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis)
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Spinal Cord damage with spasticity
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
(ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease)
• Parkinson’s disease
• Huntington's disease
Be prepared with medical records or information for your medical professional (doctor/clinic/psychologist) to show your diagnosis.
Our consultation provides the certification necessary to obtain the MMJ Card from the NYS DOH. We offer two consultations for the year, but you receive your certificate on the first visit. All prescriptions and the certification are included with the cost for two visits, no surprises. We do not charge per prescription like other doctors, ask you to return each month for new prescriptions, nor do we have less than 1 year prescriptions/certification. We try to make things as simple and easy as possible. That's why we're the easy clinic.